Sunday, December 4, 2016

1988 Volkswagen Fox

The Volkswagen Fox has the distinction of being the worst car I've ever driven. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a VW owner and I love my car.

But the Brazilian-built Volkswagen Gol, known is the US as the Fox, was not a great car. It was, after all, sold to compete with entry-level models like the Hyundai Excel. But I had a particular complaint against it: the pedals are so close together, it's almost impossible to step on only one of them. The Fox was never even available with an automatic transmission.

Other observations:
*You gotta love the blue pinstripes with a splash of hot pink, instantly dating this car to the 80s.
* This car is from Seattle all right: There's moss growing on it.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment